Madeed Properties Company is a Real Estate firm boasting 15 years of experience in providing customized Asset Management and Investment Banking services in the Real Estate sector. Madeed objective is to make available quality investment opportunities and services to investors in Kuwait.
Madeed Asset Management Services offer clients a diverse and innovative mix of asset management products, backed by research. As part of its product portfolio, Madeed provides customized private real estate investment opportunities to its clients. Madeed has an exclusive relationship with LaSalle Investment Management Inc. (LIM), a member of the Jones Lang LaSalle Group. Jones Lang LaSalle is one of the world largest property management and real estate investment management firm:
Madeed combines its insight into the local investment requirements with LaSalle’s extensive team of investment professionals from around the world to structure customized portfolios with global reach to a select group of local institutions and companies.
Madeed currently co- manages, through its partnership with LaSalle Investment Management, over US $ 800 Million worth of International Real Estate Funds.
Some of the Funds being managed by are:
- LaSalle US Realty Income & Growth Fund Inc.
- Florida Office Property Company
- Income & Growth Fund II & III
- LaSalle Asia Recovery Fund I & II, L.P
- LaSalle Euro Growth Fund BV
- LaSalle Euro Growth Fund II & III
- LaSalle Japan Logistic Fund, L.P
- LaSalle Income & Growth Fund IV
- Canadian Income & Growth Fund II
- LaSalle Investment Company (LIC) Fund I & II
- Medical Office Fund II
- LaSalle REIT Fund
- Mexico Fund
- LaSalle Asia Opportunity Fund II
- Core Eurozone Open-End Fund
- LaSalle Industrial Fund